Now Hiring in Brooklyn, NY:
- Plumbing Materials Handler
- Residential Service Plumber
- Residential Boiler Installer
WE ARE HIRING a a Plumbing Materials Handler, Residential Service Plumber, Residential Boiler Installer & a Dispatcher in Brooklyn, NY.
For over 90 years, homeowners throughout Brooklyn have counted on us to provide professional and dependable plumbing, heating, and air services.
The Dispatcher’s number one objective is to ensure the company’s daily revenue target is achieved daily. This is accomplished by prioritizing jobs, service technicians, and working with the CSRs to ensure to unfilled spots on the board for the day.
Brooklyn, NY - What can WE do for YOU?
Brooklyn, NY - Benefits:
- Maintain prompt communication with various teams: dispatch, management, parts, and installation.
- Ensure your company truck reflects our standards: clean and organized.
- Regularly update your truck inventory.
- Efficiently manage and complete paperwork.
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Drive responsibly with a clean record.
- Engage in weekly meetings and training sessions, continually enhancing your professional growth.
- Make sure inventory is well-stocked and technicians have everything they need
- Utilize your strong organizational skills to coordinate logistics and equipment for multiple projects
- Have knowledge of all plumbing parts/supplies by sight to ensure appropriate delivery to the job sites
- Some “behind the scenes” tasks that include scheduling, or performing tool repairs and maintenance, and delivering materials to techs out in the field
- Responsible for finding the proper parts for the job and driving the parts out to the job sites. If a part is not in stock, running to buy it and then driving it to the job site.
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse, both inside and outside
- Lastly, to improve overall productivity, play a role in creating new organizational systems and procedures
- Installs RESIDENTIAL heating (furnaces & boilers) in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used and maintained.
- Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to the branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize a schedule
- Assign jobs to Service Technicians based upon call priority level/type as well as communication ability and technical ability of the Technician (Right Tech to Right Call)
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Manage the dispatch board to ensure technicians are moving and generating revenue efficiently
- Communicate with the Purchasing/Warehouse Coordinator to ensure technicians get materials delivered to the job quickly and efficiently (avoid sending technicians to supply houses – keep technicians working and productive).
- Work with Permit Clerk to ensure that all jobs that require permits have them pulled and closed according to local city/county/state requirements
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Update customer’s information in the company’s CRM systems accurately.
- Participate in on-call phone rotation