Now Hiring in Howell, MI
HVAC OPERATIONS MANAGEr
We are hiring an HVAC Operations Manager!
Come work for the trusted name for heating and cooling throughout the Southeast Michigan area for the last 2 decades. The experience of the customer, with quality work, is our main mission. We are looking for an exceptional HVAC Operations Manager who is responsible for leading our HVAC Service, Sales and Install teams to be their best. If you have experience mentoring, inspiring and holding technicians accountable then this is the job for you!
What can we do for you?
- Develops and implements best operational practices while continually focusing on continuous improvement and process enhancements to achieve budgeted gross margins.
- Oversees Department spend to include labor, vendor agreements, inventory, and fleet. Responsible for facilities management, inspections, maintenance, repair, and installation to ensure protection of company assets.
- Oversees safety compliance to include employee training, safety tracking, employee compliance assessments, and incident investigations are completed properly and corrective actions are implemented when necessary.
- Ensures all personnel adhere to OSHA safety standards and team members are safety conscious at all times.
- Maintains compliance of licensing, permitting, and code requirements.
- Manages and develops service staff to include termination, discipline, accountability, scheduling, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to maximize production.
- Evaluates workloads and personnel schedules to maximize efficiency in achieving profit and customer satisfaction objectives.
- 5+ years of HVAC experience, Service and Install required.
- 5+ years of HVAC Management experience preferred.
- EPA and NATE Certification required.
- Chauffer’s License Required.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Great communication skills; both written and oral.
- Must enjoy leading a team to reach their maximum potential.
- Strong business acumen and desire continue learning.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities.
- Ability to pull reports and analyze data from Service Titan or similar system.