Now hiring in Greenbay, WI:
• Lead HVAC INSTALLER • HVAC Service Technician
WE ARE HIRING A HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN & A LEAD HVAC INSTALLER!!
Supporting the Green Bay and surrounding communities for over 15 years, our client is the go-to company for HVAC needs. As they have continued to expand, they are looking for employees who are eager to learn and have a desire for a career in HVAC.
What can WE do for Our Next HVAC Service Technician?
Benefits for our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.