Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!!
We are a 2nd generation, family-owned, plumbing company who has been proudly serving Nassau County for over 30 years! We believe in a strong work/life balance and are very family oriented. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 30 years!
- Family-owned and family-oriented culture
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package
- NO ON-CALL
- NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS
- Prize contests
- Quarterly and weekly bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off – including vacation and personal
- Paid Holidays
- IRA with company match
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Average salary $80,000 with ability to make more!
Tasks for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements of our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5 Years of Plumbing Experience.
- Residential Service experience required.
- Service Titan experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete post-job duties.
- Passion for fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.