Work with your Handz
We are hiring Service Plumbers!!
We are a second generation, family-owned Home Services company proudly serving the Greater Indianapolis community. We have a People First mindset and offer expertise in Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical for our customers. We take pride in our work and are looking for employees who do the same!
We are looking for Service Plumbers to repair pipes, tanks, and water fixtures, unclogging toilets and drains, and handling various residential plumbing requirements.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Dog friendly office
- Career Longevity – with employees who have been here over 15 years!
- Competitive Wages and Bonuses
- Continuous Training
- Company Events
- Employee Referral Program
Benefits for the Service Plumber:
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Phones and Tablets
- Commission based pay with the ability to make at least $80,000
Responsibilities of our Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Performing inspections and providing advice to homeowners.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Service Plumber:
- Indiana State Journeyman license required
- 3 years of Plumbing experience
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position