Work with your Handz
START YOUR PLUMBING CAREER – EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
We are looking for a dedicated person who has a sincere interest in beginning a career in the plumbing industry from the ground up. Instead of just learning what you need to know as a plumber, you will be earning a competitive wage as you do. If you have wanted to be a Plumber but haven’t had the time to learn because you need a weekly paycheck, this job is for you!
You will work in the parts department learning all the parts, tools, and accessories that plumbers need to do their job. You will assist as needed on residential job sites. The right candidate for this opening will have the opportunity to grow with the company, eventually becoming a fully qualified Residential Service Plumber.
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding Helpers to join our team!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
This position will deliver parts to our plumbers while on the job and learn alongside them. Responsible for assisting plumber in homes. You will occasionally help install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal. The plumber helper provides assistance to full-fledged plumbers while improving their skills in the trade.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Quest for knowledge and desire to learn the plumbing trade
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- ability to learn computer programs quickly or familiar with Service Titan
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Mechanically inclined
The ideal candidate will have the desire to be a plumber.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.