Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A HVAC FIELD SUPERVISOR!
We are a family-owned HVAC company that has been serving St. Louis and surrounding communities for the last 2 decades. Our mission is to ensure the safety of our customers and provide quality work that we can be proud of.
We are seeking an HVAC Field Supervisor to oversee and manage a team of HVAC technicians, and utilize technical training and customer service skills to educate and assist technicians. The HVAC Field Manager position is a combination of both supervisory and technician responsibilities, with 25% of the time dedicated to supervisory tasks and 75% of the time spent in the field.
What can WE do for YOU as the HVAC Field Supervisor?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management and ownership
- We have a great benefits package
- Be a part of a family-like environment
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
Benefits for the HVAC Field Supervisor:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Overtime available
- Company vehicle
- Tool allowance
- Pay ranges from $25-$36/hour
Responsibilities for the HVAC Field Supervisor:
- Repair air conditioning, heating, control systems, humidity, and temperature control systems, and provide preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems for residential customers
- Replace heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems, test electrical circuits and components for continuity, and test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions, join pipes or tubing to the equipment
- Fuel, water, or refrigerant source to form a complete circuit, and layout and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers
- Obtain and maintain required certifications and comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining exemplary customer service, including coaching the team to upsell products and services and addressing customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assist technicians with customer service, pricing, estimates, and technology applications
- Assist company owners with training, truck inspections, and disciplinary actions
- Oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and carrying out repairs, and may carry out these duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work
- Keep company truck clean and inventory up to date
Requirements for the HVAC Field Supervisor:
- 5+ years of HVAC Experience – Service and Install experience preferred
- Residential experience required, Commercial experience preferred
- Leadership experience required
- Sheet Metal experience required
- St. Louis County License highly desired
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Team player
Come join a company where you are not just a number &
works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.