Work with your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC INSTALLER!
Come work for the trusted name for heating and cooling throughout the Mercer and Middlesex areas for the last two decades. The experience of the customer, with quality work, is our main mission.
We are looking for an exceptional HVAC Installer to help expand our company and continue helping those in our community. The ideal HVAC Lead Installer will be able to be a lead installer AND mentor, coach, and train other HVAC Installers on the installation teams. If you have the desire to be a leader in HVAC this is the job for you!
What Can WE Do For YOU as the HVAC Installer?
- Provide stability
- Professional, Team-Oriented, Family-like Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Appreciation – Our Employees are NOT a Number
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Training for Career Development
Benefits for the HVAC Installer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Trainings
- Company events
- Team breakfasts
- Holiday parties
- Company iPad and cell phone
- Pay ranges from $38/hour
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Teach, Train and Mentor other HVAC Installers on the installation team.
- Lead HVAC Installer for residential units.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices.
Job Requirements for HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE required
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Strong Metal Fabrication Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and read diagrams and blueprints
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly organized
- Leadership skills and ability
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and products
- High integrity and strong desire to improve professionally, both individually and as a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer.