Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Installer/Service Technicians!!
We are a customer-focused HVAC company that has been proudly serving the Philadelphia community since 2016. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Installers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU as HVAC Installer/Tech?
- Provide stability
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Work for a company that contributes to charity and loves giving back to the community
Benefits for the HVAC Installer/Tech:
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with up to 5% company match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Trainings for continuous growth
- Cell Phone provided
- Pay ranges from $28 – $35/hour
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer/Tech:
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices. We use Service Titan, a leading software in the industry.
Job Requirements for HVAC Installer/Tech:
- Minimum 3 years of Residential HVAC Install or Service experience
- Carrier experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- Continued training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual and team contributor who also loves to win and grow.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.