Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING AN ELECTRICAL FIELD SUPERVISOR!!
Are you an Electrician with management experience and love to mentor and be a leader for other electricians? If so, this is the job for you!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
Responsibilities for our next Electrical Field Supervisor include:
This position is 50% in office and 50% in the field.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Mentor, train, and supervise electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting plans to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Ensure work is being installed according to local and NEC codes.
- Order materials as needed to complete the job.
- Assist with troubleshooting as necessary to meet home completion deadlines.
Requirements for our next Electrical Field Supervisor
- At least 5 years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume residential electrical field
- Must have management, mentorship and leadership experience.
- Clean, Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a full background check and drug screen.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuitry and assist with necessary repairs when needed.
- Well-developed organizational and decision-making abilities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Strong analytical and planning skills while being detail-oriented
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to permitting and residential maintenance.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to successfully negotiate, influence, and work effectively with clients and technicians.
- Strong computer skills and Service Titan experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.