Work with your Handz
We are hiring a Customer Service Operations Lead!
Join us at the leading force in the heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical industries across Southeast Michigan, renowned and trusted for over 20 years. We hold a strong commitment to ensuring our customers’ experiences exceed expectations through our unwavering delivery of superior-quality work.
A Customer Service Operations Lead typically plays a vital role in overseeing and ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of a company’s customer service operations. Their role may encompass a broad spectrum of responsibilities, depending on the company’s size, industry, and the specifics of its customer service strategy.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Professional, team-oriented work environment
- Appreciation – Our employees are NOT a number
- 24/7 free onsite gym
- Holiday parties
- Company lunches
- Team breakfasts
- Weekly meetings
- Weekly vendor trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive management
Benefits for the Customer Service Operations Lead:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Weekly trainings
- Company events
- Staff Appreciation Days/Week
- Short-Term Disability
- Pay starts at $24/hour and is based upon experience
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Operations Lead:
- Operational Oversight:
- Monitor daily customer service operations, ensuring processes are smooth and efficient.
- Review and implement best practices for customer service operations.
- Address operational bottlenecks and propose solutions to enhance productivity.
- Ensure the field technicians’ schedules are dispatched in an efficient manner.
- Lead, train, mentor, coach, and develop customer service representatives and dispatchers.
- Coordinate training programs for new hires and ongoing training for existing staff.
- Develop and revise scripts used by direct reports.
- Manage scheduling to ensure full coverage during operating hours.
- Develop, track, and report key customer service metrics.
- Responsible for KPI’s for the call center.
- Monitor team performance against set goals, providing regular feedback and devising strategies for improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the customer service department and other company departments.
- Provide feedback to the management on customer insights, needs, and feedback.
- Evaluate current customer service processes and procedures.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Stay updated with the latest customer service technologies.
- Oversee the implementation and utilization of customer service tools and software.
- Handle and resolve escalated customer complaints or complex issues.
- Collect feedback from the customer service team and customers to inform process enhancements.
- Assist in the preparation of the customer service budget and ensure operations stay within budget.
Qualifications for the Customer Service Operations Lead:
- Minimum of 1 year of Management/Customer Service Leadership experience.
- Proven experience in customer service or operations, with a track record of leading teams.
- Service Titan experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in customer service software and tools.
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and metrics.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and challenging customers.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.