Work with your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
Join us at the leading force in the heating and cooling industry across Southeast Michigan, renowned and trusted for over 20 years. We hold a strong commitment to ensuring our customers’ experiences exceed expectations through our unwavering delivery of superior-quality work.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Professional, team-oriented work environment
- Appreciation – Our employees are NOT a number
- 24/7 free onsite gym
- Holiday parties
- Company lunches
- Team breakfasts
- Weekly meetings
- Weekly vendor trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive management
Benefits for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Weekly trainings
- Company events
- Staff Appreciation Days/Week
- Short-Term Disability
- Take home vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Pay ranges from $20 – $31/hour plus spiffs!
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Plumbing Experience.
- Residential Service experience required.
- Journeyman License experience highly preferred.
- Experience with backflow, well-pump and/or water softening a plus!
- Service Titan experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete post-job duties.
- Passion for fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.