Work with your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Electricians!
Join us at the leading force in the heating and cooling industry across Southeast Michigan, renowned and trusted for over 20 years. We hold a strong commitment to ensuring our customers’ experiences exceed expectations through our unwavering delivery of superior-quality work.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Professional, team-oriented work environment
- Appreciation – Our employees are NOT a number
- 24/7 free onsite gym
- Holiday parties
- Company lunches
- Team breakfasts
- Weekly meetings
- Weekly vendor trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive management
Benefits for the Residential Service Electrician:
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Weekly trainings
- Company events
- Staff Appreciation Days/Week
- Short-Term Disability
- Take home vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Pay ranges from $80k – $100k plus commission!
As a Residential Service Electrician, you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls and provide a safety check after every residential call
- Convey every issue to the customer with confidence
- Developing a plan to remedy issues and meet customer needs using a price book, pricing every discrepancy
- Completing tasks to meet customer expectations with estimated, and accurate time frames
- Trouble-shoot electrical issues
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Directing apprentices on their jobs
- Manage their administrative tasks (materials, invoices, project paperwork)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Service Electricians:
- 3 +years of Residential Service experience required, 5+ years highly preferred.
- Journeyman Licensed highly preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience is a MUST.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Lift objects up to 50 lbs to chest height
- Work at heights and in attics safely
- Highly organized.
- Portraying a professional appearance and demeanor
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Must be professional and reliable.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.