Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!!
For over 70 years our company has been serving the greater Westmoreland area homeowners with reliable, convenient, and trustworthy, heating and cooling services backed with a quality of work guarantee.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair in both Residential and Commercial settings. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Residential Home Service but be comfortable working in a Commercial setting as needed.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we’ve been in business over 70 years!
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunities
- Discounts at our 3 total businesses
- Competitive Wages
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Continuous Training
- Company Events
- Employee Referral Program
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Phones and Tablets
- Pay ranging from $20 – $30/hour plus multiple bonus/spiff opportunities
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in commercial buildings, including heating, cooling, ventilation, and refrigeration systems.
- Inspecting and testing HVAC systems to identify problems and determine the best course of action for repairs.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex HVAC issues and determining the best solutions to resolve them.
- Repairing or replacing defective parts, such as compressors, motors, and belts.
- Cleaning and adjusting system components, including ducts, filters, and thermostats.
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3+ years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Must be comfortable with estimates
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Valid PA Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.