Work with your Handz
Residential Service Electrician Wanted!
Dive into a transformative work experience with our century-old, locally-owned business, celebrated for its unparalleled reputation. As a qualified candidate, you will install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
Why Join Our Team?
- A Century of Excellence: A 100-year legacy of quality and trust.
- People-First Approach: Our culture treasures its employees.
- Top-Notch Quality: Strive for excellence with a brand synonymous with quality.
- Growth and Development: Numerous avenues for career progression.
- Skill Enhancement: Frequent training sessions for professional growth.
- Work & Fun Balance: Our management believes in maintaining a jovial work environment.
- Trust-Based Selling: We prioritize customer choice by offering options, not hard sells.
- Attractive Remuneration: Competitive wages complemented by spiffs and a special paid leave for your birthday.
Perks & Benefits for the Residential Service Electrician:
- Fully paid healthcare for employees.
- Generous 401k matching up to 6%.
- Paid holidays & Time-off.
- Long-term disability coverage.
- Consistent growth opportunities.
- Training fee reimbursement.
- Company vehicles to take home.
Role Responsibilities for the Residential Service Electrician:
- Efficiently handle all residential electrical service requests.
- Build trustful relationships with customers, offering them optimal product/service solutions.
- Guide customers in selecting suitable financing and maintenance plans.
- Meet and exceed service and revenue objectives.
- Portray professionalism to garner new referrals and ensure customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with our customer service and dispatch teams for business success.
- Keep job sites tidy and maintain a well-stocked company vehicle.
- Engage in training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Mentor and guide apprentices to ensure high-quality repairs and installations.
What We’re Looking For in a Residential Service Electrician:
- A state-certified journeyman or a student familiar with local electrical codes.
- Demonstrable expertise in electrical work, hardware, junction boxes, circuit breakers, and interpreting wiring diagrams.
- A clean driving record.
- Ability to clear a background check and drug test.
- Commitment to reliability.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A hunger for professional growth.
- A collaborative team spirit.
Compensation: Starting at $25.00/hr.
We stand firmly against any form of discrimination. All candidates, irrespective of race, gender, veteran status, disability, or any protected category, will be evaluated fairly. We are an equal opportunity employer. A pre-employment background check is mandatory for this position.