Work with your Handz
HVAC Comfort Advisor Wanted at the Premier Heating & Cooling Company in Mercer and Middlesex!
Join a legacy of two decades where commitment to quality and stellar customer experiences stand paramount. We are in search of a dynamic HVAC Comfort Advisor to further our mission and be an instrumental part of our growth. Here, you’re not just an employee; you’re family.
Your Role & Impact
As our HVAC Comfort Advisor, you will be the guiding force for customers in selecting the ideal comfort systems tailored to their homes. Beyond sales, you will craft personalized HVAC solutions that resonate with the unique needs and budgets of our clientele.
What’s in it for YOU as Our HVAC Comfort Advisor?
- A Stable & Secure Position in a Trusted Company
- Professional, Collaborative, and Close-knit Work Atmosphere
- Generous Compensation: Opportunity to make top pay with an average around $120K a year!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and more.
- Recognition and Respect: Here, you’re valued, not just numbered.
- Consistent Learning: Both paid training and regular sessions for career advancement.
- Perks: Company events, Team breakfasts, Holiday celebrations, Company-provided iPad & cell phone, and Exclusive Uniforms.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Comfort Advisor:
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution
- Follow up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
Who We’re Looking For in an HVAC Comfort Advisor:
- Prior experience in HVAC is a plus.
- Essential: Proven track record in sales.
- Strong knowledge in metal fabrication.
- Competence in troubleshooting, interpreting diagrams & blueprints.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven and highly detailed and organized.
- Comprehensive knowledge about the HVAC domain and its offerings.
- Unwavering integrity with a fervent aspiration for both personal and collective professional enhancement.
Join us, and be a part of a team that is shaping the future of heating and cooling solutions in Mercer and Middlesex!