Work with your Handz
Now hiring HVAC Installers!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are expanding and seeking HVAC Installers to be responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. We are looking for employees that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Competitive wage with spiffs
- Birthday off with pay
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
- Take home vehicles
Pay ranges from $25 – $30/hour based on experience
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
Job Requirements: for HVAC Installer
- 3 years of HVAC field experience preferred
- Universal EPA required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment; ability to balance workload with technicians’ and customers’ needs.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
- Ability to pass a driving record and background check
- Reliable, Detail-Oriented and Organized
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job to include attics, crawl spaces, and lifting up to 75 lbs
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.