Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
We are a family-owned business that has been serving our community since 1987! Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best and are looking for HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Work for a company who truly values you
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Holiday parties
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Company events
- Birthday celebrations
- Annual Pass to local city park
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive and Flexible PTO
- iPad and cell phone
- Uniform Provided
- Take home vehicle
- Paid trainings for continuous growth
- Pay ranges from $30-$50/hour
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Service Technician:
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3 years of residential HVAC experience required.
- EPA Certification required.
- NCI and NATE a plus!
- Must be technically competent.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.