Work with your Handz
We are hiring a Bookkeeper!
For over 20 years, we have been proudly serving the greater Las Vegas community for their plumbing and HVAC service needs.
If you’re the type of individual who genuinely cares about building a career and helping others, then we want you on our team!
This is an IN-OFFICE position!
We are seeking a seasoned bookkeeper extremely proficient with accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), reconciliations, invoicing, and preparing reports. Must have excellent skills in Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Bill.com
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1996!
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
Core Responsibilities for our Bookkeeper:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Experience needed for our Bookkeeper:
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proficient in QuickBooks – Bookkeeping
- Experience with Bill.com
- Experience with client-interfacing
- Excellent people and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Ability to prioritize, work quickly and use initiative
- Willing to learn and grown in the position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Program for 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Salary ranges from $60,000 to $70,000
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.