Work with your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
For over 20 years, we have been proudly serving the greater Las Vegas community for their plumbing and HVAC service needs.
If you’re the type of individual who genuinely cares about building a career and helping others, then we want you on our team!
We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
We are seeking Residential Service Plumbers to install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1996!
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Core Responsibilities for our Residential Service Plumber:
- Able to diagnose leaks of an unknown source (up to down leaks)
- Able to perform drain cleaning
- Use a variety of plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Analyze problems and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Demonstrate respect and compassion when communicating with clients on work performed and on recommendations for repairs or replacement
- Complete all tasks in accordance with our client’s quality and safety standards
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to get the job done right
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home & family
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Complete plumbing and other related in-home service calls
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
Skills and Experience needed for our Residential Service Plumber:
- 5+ years of residential plumbing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Strong communication and customer service skills, friendly and approachable
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity and promote a positive company image
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank-type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning and drain line replacement
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Program for 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Laundered Uniforms
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Pay ranges from $25 – $40/hour based upon experience!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.