Work with your Handz
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers!
In business for over 15 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both internal and external) experiences.
As we have continued to expand, we are looking a Lead HVAC Installer to replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1996!
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
Benefits for Lead HVAC Installer:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Program for 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Laundered Uniforms
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Pay ranges from $30-$45/hour plus bonus!
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Be a hands-on trainer and mentor to the other Installers.
- Coach, guide, and upscale our team of Installers.
- Steer the team with regular training initiatives, propelling them to achieve and surpass set targets.
Job Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to install a furnace or air conditioner alone
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.