Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
In business for over 15 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both internal and external) experiences.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company that has been in business since 1996!
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Program for 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Laundered Uniforms
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Pay ranges from $30-$45/hour plus bonus!
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3+ years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.