Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Installers!!
We’ve been servicing the Big Easy since 1974, and our longevity comes from a longstanding relationship with this community. We are a company founded on the principles of honorability, honesty, and taking a consultative approach. When you come to us for air conditioning, heating, plumbing or electrical services in New Orleans, you’re signing up for work with a team that puts its integrity on the line.
We are looking HVAC Installers to replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive wages plus spiffs
- Generous benefits
- Weekly and Monthly Training
- Career growth
- Team Breakfasts
- Company events
- Team-building events
Benefits for the HVAC Installer:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Tool Assistance Program
- Take home vehicle
- Pay ranges from $25-35/hour plus commission!
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices. We use Service Titan, a leading software in the industry.
Job Requirements for HVAC Installer:
- Minimum 2 years of HVAC Install experience
- EPA License Required
- NATE cert a plus!
- Exceptional customer servicer skills
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.