Work with your Handz
Join our thriving team as an Outside Marketer/Business Developer!
We are a residential plumbing service company that provides outstanding customer service and is looking to grow exponentially over the next decade. We are building our footprint in the Columbia, SC area and need your expertise!
We are looking for an exceptional Business Developer and Route Marketer to be responsible for securing new leads, maintaining client relationships, and promoting services.
What’s our offer?
– Fantastic work-life balance
– Relocation Assistance
– Supportive ownership and a fun work environment
– Company vehicle
– Stability in a well-established company
– Performance-based incentives and morale-boosting events
– Massive room for upward mobility within the company
Benefit Package Includes:
– Medical, vision, and dental insurance
– Short-and-Long-term disability insurance
– 401k with company match
– Paid Time Off + Holiday pay and an excellent PTO plan
– Base salary of $45k – $50k PLUS commission
Key Responsibilities for Outside Marketer/Business Developer:
-Making 10-15 stops business to business offering to partner services
-Majority of sales going to Commercial properties like hotel management, restaurants, nursing homes, apartment complexes, etc.
-Attend networking events, association meetings, etc. to promote client and secure new leads
– Promote brand loyalty during team meetings and interactions
– Develop and maintain relationships with property managers and business owners
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Meet with management once a week and discuss plans and results
Required Skills and Experience for the Outside Marketer/Business Developer:
– At least 5 years of Outside Sales
– Must be highly organized with good attention to detail and follow through.
– Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
– Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
– Be a self-managing, self-starter with an Entrepreneurial attitude
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Ability to execute conflict resolution
– Willing to work hours outside of normal work schedule, if needed
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. A pre-employment background check is required for this position. We look forward to receiving your application!