Work with your Handz
We are hiring a Sewer Installer!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and looking for Sewer Installers to join our team!
The position of Sewer Installation Technician is to repair/replace sewer lines for our residential customers.
What can WE do for you as the Sewer Installer?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for the Sewer Installer:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
Job Responsibilities of our next Sewer Installer:
- The position of Sewer Installation Technician is to repair/replace sewer lines as per sales contracts
- Repairing underground drains and sewer and waterlines using conventional excavation methods or by using trenchless pipe replacement equipment
- The Sewer Installation Technician is responsible for the job site during the excavation process
- Includes preparation, execution, and cleanup of sewer replacements
- Willingness to “get in the trenches” and expose lines by hand
- Utilization of basic tools as well as sewer cleaning equipment, such as a sewer jet
Our next Sewer Installer:
- Must have excavation experience and experience replacing water and sewer lines!
- Have at least 2+ years’ Sewer & Excavation plumbing experience
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- CDL License preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Background and Driving Record Check
You will be paid for training at $20 an hour. Once fully trained, position is commission based.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.