Work with your Handz
NOW HIRING Plumbing Field Trainer!!!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We proudly serve the Naples and Fort Myers communities with their plumbing needs.
As the Plumbing Field Trainer you will be part of our experienced service department. You will use your passion for supporting, training, and educating plumbers within the service department. Acting as the first line of support in the field, you will have the opportunity to teach on the job plumbing skills to our plumbing staff
What can WE do for YOU as a Plumbing Field Trainer?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Benefits for our Plumbing Field Trainer:
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Take home trucks
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay ranges from $28 – $32/hour!
Requirements for our next Plumbing Field Trainer:
- 15+ years of plumbing and training experience.
- Service Titan experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally strong management skills.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
Tasks for the Plumbing Field Trainer:
- Develop a schedule to assess ongoing training needs within the service department.
- Increase efficiency rates on average tickets thus increasing membership conversion rate, and positive reviews.
- Work alongside managers and leadership regarding team needs and employee growth.
- Communicate training needs and online resources to technicians.
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
- Create, test, and review training strategies, initiatives, and materials.
- Contact and utilize outside trainers and resources as needed.
- Track, compile, and maintain a database of all training materials and collected data.
- Instruct and streamline employee training and on-boarding/90-day training.
- Develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling and conduct ride-along with technicians.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Assist service plumbing special projects as needed.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.