Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING INSTALLER!
In business for over 15 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both internal and external) experiences.
Our Residential Plumbing installer will meet and exceed client expectations by applying their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly and installation of residential plumbing systems and accessories.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm – NO ON-CALL!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We have a great benefits package that includes 100% medical coverage paid for our employees
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- Continuous trainings
- Competitive Benefits and pay.
- Company Events
- Birthday recognition
- NO ON-CALL
Benefits for the Residential Plumbing Installer:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Program for 100% paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Laundered Uniforms
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Pay ranges from $23 – $35/hour
Responsibilities of our Residential Plumbing Installer:
- Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
- Determine the best procedure for install
- Install plumbing systems
- Communicate with customers
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements for our next Residential Plumbing Installer:
- 5+ years of plumbing experience required
- Journeyman License preferred
- OSHA 10 Certifications preferred
- MUST HAVE clean driving record as well as be able to pass drug screen and clean criminal background
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift 75+ pounds
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.