Work with your Handz
We are hiring an Office Admin!!
For over 90 years, homeowners throughout Brooklyn have counted on us to provide professional and dependable plumbing, heating, and air services.
The Office Admin will provide exceptional support by performing a range of general clerical, administrative, and light accounting functions.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU AS THE OFFICE ADMIN?
- Very Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
BENEFITS FOR THE OFFICE ADMIN
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Pay ranges from $20-$25/hour
JOB DUTIES OF THE OFFICE ADMIN:
- Enter inventory transactions
- Assist with reconciling accounts
- Making bank deposits
- Assist in month end closing
- Create service work orders, purchase orders, and customer invoice
- Assist with gathering data for billing
- Perform filing, shredding, organizing, and documenting, statistics
- Other office duties as assigned
OUR IDEAL OFFICE ADMIN WILL HAVE:
- Experience with bookkeeping, accounts payable, and accounts receivable preferred
- Experience with general office clerical duties required
- Successware experience preferred
- Residential Home Service experience preferred
- Successful track record as an accountant within a high-growth enterprise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- High organizational skills
- Leadership ability