Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
We have been serving the Greater Salt Lake communities for the last 20 years! Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability
- A true family-like atmosphere, stop feeling like just a number
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits package
- Continuous trainings
- Growth opportunities
Benefits of working for us:
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Take home company vehicle
- Pay ranges $25 – $32/hour plus commission
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Minimum 3-5 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- RMGA highly preferred upon employment but will assist with obtaining
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.