Work with your Handz
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers!
We are a customer-focused HVAC company that has been proudly serving the Philadelphia community since 2016. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Lead HVAC Installers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU as Lead HVAC Installer?
- Provide stability
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Work for a company that contributes to charity and loves giving back to the community
Benefits for the Lead HVAC Installer:
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with up to 5% company match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Trainings for continuous growth
- Cell Phone provided
- Pay ranges from $32 – $42/hour
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, timers, and lights, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Be a hands-on trainer and mentor to the other Installers.
- Coach, guide, and upscale our team of Installers.
- Steer the team with regular training initiatives, propelling them to achieve and surpass set targets.
Job Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Residential HVAC Installer
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to install a furnace or air conditioner alone
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.