Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!!
In business for over 10 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by serving people and doing whatever it takes for the greater Tulsa communities. Locally and family-owned, we are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- Dedicated training room
- Company Outings
- Continuous giveback to community events
- Tickets to our local Baseball team
- Holiday Parties
- Summer events
- Themed Days
- Spouse Appreciation Packs!
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Annual Boot allowance
- Pay ranges from $26 – $33/hour plus commission!
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Minimum 3-5 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- Experience with Sales required.
- EPA certified required
- Journeyman License highly preferred upon employment, will assist with obtaining
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.