Work with your Handz
We are hiring for an HVAC Comfort Advisor!
In business for over 10 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by serving people and doing whatever it takes for the greater Tulsa communities. Locally and family-owned, we are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees.
As our HVAC Comfort Advisor, you will be the guiding force for customers in selecting the ideal comfort systems tailored to their homes. Beyond sales, you will craft personalized HVAC solutions that resonate with the unique needs and budgets of our clientele.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- Dedicated training room
- Company Outings
- Continuous giveback to community events
- Tickets to our local Baseball team
- Holiday Parties
- Summer events
- Themed Days
- Spouse Appreciation Packs!
Benefits for the HVAC Comfort Advisor:
- Ongoing Training
- Simple IRA with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Unlimited earning potential!
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Comfort Advisor:
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution
- Follow up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Who We’re Looking For in an HVAC Comfort Advisor:
- Prior experience in HVAC is a plus.
- Sales Experience Required.
- MUST be comfortable with Outbound Phone Calls.
- Competence in troubleshooting, interpreting diagrams & blueprints.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven and highly detailed and organized.
- Comprehensive knowledge about the HVAC domain and its offerings.
- Unwavering integrity with a fervent aspiration for both personal and collective professional enhancement.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.