Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!!
In business for over 40 years, our company strives to exceed expectations in the greater Clinton Township communities. Locally and family-owned, we are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees. We truly love what we do and are looking for others who do as well!
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair residential indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values – Honesty, Integrity, Workmanship
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Guaranteed hours
- Monthly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Fully Loaded new trucks
- Brand new larger equipment
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pay ranges from $30 – $35/hour plus spiffs and commission!
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on residential heating and cooling systems
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Minimum 3-5 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.