Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Installers!!
In business for over 40 years, our company strives to exceed expectations in the greater Clinton Township communities. Locally and family-owned, we are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees. We truly love what we do and are looking for others who do as well!
We are looking HVAC Installers to replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems in a residential setting. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values – Honesty, Integrity, Workmanship
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Guaranteed hours
- Monthly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Fully Loaded new trucks
- Brand new larger equipment
Benefits for the HVAC Installers:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pay ranges from $20 – $25/hour plus spiffs and commission!
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any residential heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices. We use Service Titan, a leading software in the industry.
Job Requirements for HVAC Installer:
- Minimum 3 years of HVAC Install experience
- EPA License Required
- NATE cert a plus!
- Exceptional customer servicer skills
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.