Work with your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!!
In business for over 40 years and still family-owned and ran, our company strives to exceed expectations in the greater Clinton Township communities. We are passionate about the experience of our customers and employees. We truly love what we do and are looking for others who do as well!
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values – Honesty, Integrity, Workmanship
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Guaranteed hours
- Monthly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Fully Loaded new trucks
- Brand new larger equipment
Benefits for the Residential Service Plumbers:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pay ranges from $30/hour plus spiffs and commission!
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Residential Plumbing Experience.
- Journeyman License highly preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete post-job duties.
- Passion for fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.