Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!!!
Since 1904, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin, and Chester Counties. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. You will diagnose and repair residential heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What can WE do for YOU as a HVAC Service Technician?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 100 years!
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable managers to support your success
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation activities & events throughout the year
- Company events and team building
- Holiday parties
- Team breakfasts
- Prize contests
- Paid training
- NO OVERNIGHT ON-CALL!
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Medical insurance starts on the 1st of the month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off – including vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5%
- Take home company truck and gas card
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Average salary $50,000 – $85,000
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Minimum 2 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.