Work with your Handz
Join Our Team as a Lead HVAC Installer!
With over two decades of service, our locally owned company is committed to surpassing expectations in Clackamas and neighboring communities. As a family-owned business, we prioritize both customer and employee experiences, creating an environment where passion for our work thrives. If you share our enthusiasm for HVAC installation, we want you to be part of our exceptional team!
In this role as Lead HVAC Installer, you will be in the field as an HVAC Installer, as well as leading teams of Installers to train, mentor, and coach them to become successful Lead HVAC Installers.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-like environment
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible schedules
- Quarterly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Take-home trucks
- Summer and Holiday parties
- On-site 24/7 gym for employees and spouses
- Google Review bonuses
- NO ON-CALL!
What We Offer:
Pay: $25 – $35/hour plus bonuses!
Benefits for the Lead HVAC Installer:
- Health Insurance – 100% paid for employees and 50% for spouse
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tablet and phone
- Take-home vehicle with gas card
- Uniforms provided
Responsibilities for the Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers.
- Install furnaces, heat pumps, and other related appliances.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and detect malfunctions.
Requirements for the Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA highly preferred
- OSHA and NATE a Plus!
- Knowledge of HVAC codes, proper application, and proper electrical and HVAC safety
- Knowledge of ductwork and electrical wiring a MUST
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
Join an industry leading team, and the last truly family-owned company in the area, on our mission to deliver superior HVAC and Plumbing service to the Portland area.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. Pre-employment background checks are required to be considered for this position.