Work with your Handz
Join us as an HVAC Maintenance Technician!
With over 20 years in the business, our locally owned company takes pride in surpassing expectations in Clackamas and neighboring communities. As a family-like environment, we’re passionate about creating exceptional experiences for both our customers and team members. If you love what you do, we want you on our team!
HVAC Maintenance Technicians maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-like environment
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible schedules
- Quarterly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Take-home trucks
- Summer and Holiday parties
- On-site 24/7 gym for employees and spouses
- Google Review bonuses
- NO ON-CALL!
What We Offer the HVAC Maintenance Technicians:
Pay Range: $20 – $25/hour plus spiffs and commission
- Health Insurance – 100% paid for employees and 50% for spouse
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tablet and phone
- Take-home vehicle with gas card
Responsibilities for the HVAC Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, and teams.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC components.
- Repair air conditioning, heating, and control systems
- Provide preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Keep company truck clean and well-maintained.
- Keep truck inventory up to date.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Perform timely and quality repairs.
- Participate in training for professional growth.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing finance options and maintenance plans.
Requirements for the HVAC Maintenance Technician:
- Minimum 2+ years of HVAC experience
- EPA certified and/or Type 3 highly preferred.
- Brazing Certification a PLUS!
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining problems to the client.
- Able to pass a background check and driving record check.
Join an industry leading team, and the last truly family-owned company in the area, on our mission to deliver superior HVAC and Plumbing service to the Portland area.
Ready to join our dynamic team? Submit your application today and be part of our exciting journey!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required.