Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH GREAT COMMUNICATION AND RESOLUTION SKILLS!
We are the plumbing, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of Pittsburgh Residents have trusted for more than 4 generations!
We offer home services to residents of central PA. We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments due to incoming call volume while doing whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
What can we do for you?
- Been in business since 1964
- 4th generation owner
- Give back and support the community in many different endeavors
- Continuous opportunity for growth and education
- Treats all employees like family
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth opportunity
Benefits for Customer Service Representative:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- In House Training Programs
- Education Program
- Company Rewards Program
- Pay is $18/hour!
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolve issues and promote the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Call Center experience preferred
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life
The schedule is M-F 8-5 and 1 Saturday a month
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.