Work with your Handz
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative!
Are you the EXCEPTIONAL CSR we’re searching for? Can you captivate our customers with your EMPATHETIC listening skills and effortlessly schedule service appointments? As a key player in our locally owned empire, you’ll be stepping into a world of SUCCESS, where our outstanding reputation is the result of a century-long commitment to excellence!
We are a family-owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team!
This position is the first line of communication with existing and new customers and serves a key role in establishing and building customer relationships and providing a positive impression of the company and the services provided. This is an in-office position with flexible schedules to choose from.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including the use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone, and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Pay ranging from $15 – $18/hour
Key sub-tasks of the Customer Service Representative:
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Outbound calling to our customers to schedule appointments
- Respond to customer requests, resolve issues and promote the company
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
- Strong attention to detail
Ideal Customer Service Representative will have:
- Customer Service and Dispatcher experience
- Sales experience
- Inbound call experience
- Outbound call experience
- Data Entry experience
- Multi-tasking ability
- Service Titan experience preferred
Apply today to see if this is the next opportunity you have been waiting for!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. A pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.