Work with your Handz
Join Our Team as a Lead HVAC Install Technician! Unlock your Potential!
Elevate your expectations with us – a cutting-edge fourth-generation heating and cooling service company nestled in the heart of King of Prussia, PA. Join us on a thrilling journey through four generations of expertise, where tradition meets state-of-the-art technology, and your satisfaction is our legacy. If you like earning competitive pay while enjoying company events like axe throwing, deep-sea fishing, and paintball, you’ll fit right in.
Success in this role as an HVAC installer looks like specializing in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, ensuring they operate efficiently. Possessing expertise in handling various components, including ductwork, piping, and electrical systems, to create comfortable and well-functioning environments.
What can we do for you?
- Unwavering Stability
- Supportive Management that encourages growth opportunities
- Cutting-edge In-house Sheet Metal Shop for Customized Ductwork
- Continuous Factory Training to Elevate Technician Expertise
- Tool Purchase Program and Company provided a vehicle
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Stay Connected with Company-Provided Cell Phone and Tablet
- Competitive earning potential – $28 – $40/hour with incentives!
Responsibilities for the Lead HVAC Install Technician:
- Install generator and related equipment, including gas lines used in a residential and light commercial setting, successfully without supervision.
- Replace heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Assemble and install heating and air-conditioning units used in homes.
- Design and install HVAC equipment, ductwork, and piping.
- Maintain accurate logs of all work performed.
- Ensure our reputation for superior service is maintained during all interactions with customers.
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned/required.
Requirements for the Lead HVAC Install Technician:
- 6 years of Residential HVAC Installation experience preferred.
- Experience with ductwork, piping, oil, geothermal, and airflow is preferred.
- EPA Universal Certification Preferred.
- A clean and safe driving record.
- Exceptional customer communication skills.
- A team player who thrives in both collaborative and independent settings.
- An enthusiastic and positive individual eager to embrace challenges.
- Physically able to work on HVAC units – Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, or climbing ladders.
- Ability to work outside; exposed to heat and cold.
We are dedicated to cultivating a culture that positively influences our employees and customers. We seek individuals committed to working with integrity, making a difference, maintaining a positive attitude, displaying personal accountability, and delivering positive experiences for both customers and team members. Are you ready to elevate your career with an impact?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and a respected leader in the home services industry