Work with your Handz
Join Our Esteemed Residential Home Services Team in Fort Walton!
Who We Are: Boasting over 50 years of combined industry experience, we proudly stand as a beacon of excellence in residential home services in the Fort Walton region. Our expert team is dedicated to delivering optimal results in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems. With a reputation for unmatched customer service and a welcoming work environment, we are laser-focused on collaborating with top-tier professionals.
Success in this role involves being an exceptional HVAC Service Manager, a pivotal position charged with empowering and guiding our HVAC Service team to achieve their utmost potential. If you boast a proven track record in cultivating talent, fostering excellence, and ensuring team members are held accountable, then this opportunity transcends a mere job—it signifies your next career milestone! Join us in shaping a legacy and spearheading an unparalleled customer experience.
What can we do for you?:
- Business Stability: Flourishing for more than 50 years.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits: Including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and short & long-term disability.
- Retirement Plans: 401k Plan complemented by a company match.
- Career Growth: Numerous advancement opportunities as we expand.
- Supportive Work Environment: With a forward-thinking leadership team.
- Renowned Team Collaboration: Engage with industry-leading professionals.
- Professional Advancement: A role that promises challenges, learning, and growth.
- Training: Full company-sponsored training and professional development.
- Competitive Compensation: Attractive salary with an enticing bonus structure. Pay ranges from $80,000 to $100,000 plus bonuses!
Responsibilities of our HVAC Service Manager:
- Manage and develop HVAC staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Understands the financial and revenue goals and ensures their department successfully meets or exceeds these numbers – see the big picture and work towards it.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to all rules.
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
Requirements for our HVAC Service Manager:
- Previous HVAC Manager experience
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and regulations.
- Experience in the Residential Service industry is highly preferred.
- Management/Leadership/Coaching experience required.
- Experience with Service Titan.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Highly organized
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Team player with a willingness to go above and beyond.
If you’re passionate about leading a dedicated team and making a significant impact, then we eagerly await your application. Join us and be a part of an industry-leading legacy!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.