Work with your Handz
NOW HIRING: Plumbing Service Manager
Join our legacy of excellence and become an integral part of our story. With over 50 years of combined industry expertise, we stand as a pillar of home service excellence in the Panama City region. Our team of experts excels in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services, delivering results that resonate with quality and reliability. We are renowned for our exceptional customer service and foster a work environment that values collaboration and professionalism.
Success in this role as Plumbing Service Manager, involves motivating, training, leading, and coaching a service team to success, emphasizing accountability to key performance indicators (KPIs) and providing necessary training as required. A crucial aspect of this position is the ability to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure the service team consistently achieves objectives and goals when serving customers in their homes.
What can we do for you?
- Work with the industry leader in the area.
- Growth minded organization means endless opportunities for advancement.
- 401k plan with a match
- Supportive management team who rewards top performers with bonuses, deep sea fishing trips, hunting trips and other fun outings.
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Comp plan ranges from $80-100k plus performance-based bonuses
- Company Chevy Silverado
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and short and long-term disability provided
- Competitive PTO policy
Roles & Responsibilities of Our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Coach and mentor plumbing staff, set work priorities, and conduct staff meetings for efficient operations.
- Ensure daily operations adhere to proper procedures, effectively managing plumbing team members to meet objectives and sales goals.
- Learn industry standards and practices, demonstrating the ability and willingness to stay informed.
- Provide exemplary customer service by maintaining relationships, coaching upselling techniques, and promptly addressing concerns or complaints.
- Manage Plumbing Department KPIs and assist Plumbing Technicians with customer service, pricing, estimates, and technology applications.
- Support company owners with training, truck inspections, and disciplinary actions.
- Resolve customer issues to ensure satisfaction and conduct regular audits to meet repair and service standards.
- Oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs to ensure top-quality work.
- Develop and execute operational plans for profit and growth, managing expenditures effectively.
- Create forecasts for sales growth and profitability, overseeing daily operations to implement proper procedures.
What We Expect from Our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Hands-on experience in residential or new construction settings.
- Experience with FSM – Service Titan or similar.
- Prior management experience and the ability to lead and inspire growth.
- A deep understanding of plumbing, with prior experience being a bonus.
- The ability to coach and drive team performance to achieve business goals.
- A valid driver’s license with a spotless record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented with high moral standards and impeccable communication abilities.
If you’re passionate about leading a dedicated team and making a significant impact, then we eagerly await your application. Join us and be a part of an industry-leading legacy!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.