Work with your Handz
Light Up Your Career Path as a Dispatcher!
Seeking a skilled Dispatcher to join our dynamic team and shine bright in the world of electrical services! If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at multitasking, and have a knack for customer service, this could be your spark to success!
What sets us apart:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- Simple IRA plan with company matching 3%
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Parties
- Company/Team outings
- Monthly team meetings with breakfast and lunch
- Special treats for employees throughout the year
- Supportive and caring management team
Core Responsibilities of our Dispatcher:
- Listen attentively to customer needs and schedule service appointments, including making outbound calls to meet daily call requirements.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments, ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and dispatch technicians based on predetermined schedules, customer requests, or immediate needs.
- Relay pertinent information, such as technician progress, to both managers and customers.
- Engage with supervisors or customers to resolve issues, address service requests, or fulfill equipment needs.
- Prepare daily work schedules and work orders for technicians, organizing records including completed work requests, charges, expenses, and inventory information.
- Maintain and update the customer database with complete and accurate information.
Requirements for the Dispatcher:
- Prior dispatch experience is required.
- Customer service and dispatch experience in Home Services is preferred.
- Tech-savvy; proficient with computer and phone systems.
- Ability to show empathy and communicate effectively.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective problem resolution.
- Excellent multitasking abilities, especially in challenging situations.
If you are ready to take on a pivotal role in ensuring seamless operations and enhancing customer satisfaction, apply now to join our team. Be a part of a dynamic and growing organization where your skills and dedication will make a significant impact.