Work with your Handz
Step into a career realm crafted with care since 2010. No hidden fees, no pushy tactics—just a family-like team where every job is a masterpiece. Engage in events, build camaraderie, and let success become your sidekick. This isn’t just a job; it’s a symphony of success waiting for your unique note. Ready to create with us?
Success in the role of Comfort Advisor means being instrumental in assisting customers to select optimal comfort systems for their homes. Your expertise extends beyond mere sales; you’ll excel in developing personalized HVAC solutions that precisely align with each client’s unique needs and budgetary considerations. This role will be responsible for both In-Home and Zoom sales.
What can we do for you?
- Unwavering Stability
- Supportive Management that encourages growth opportunities
- Company Events
- Continuous trainings for personal and professional improvement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Celebrate Paid Holidays
- Financial Coach Assistance
- Company provided take home vehicle
- Uncapped commission based earnings!
Responsibilities of our Comfort Advisor:
- Offer comprehensive solutions to customers for their HVAC and home comfort requirements.
- Consult with potential and existing customers to tailor HVAC system solutions to their specific needs.
- Follow up on sales bids and leads, providing additional information as required.
- Conduct post-sale follow-ups to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Highlight and emphasize profitable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms during interactions.
- Build and nurture lasting customer relationships for sustained business.
- Communicates with our support staff, in a timely and efficient manner, with details of jobs, financing and job scheduling.
- Communicates to Installers the job requirements and expectations of the customer through verbal communication, pictures, drawings and written forms.
- Maintains contact with Installers and customers during installation to ensure a quality system is installed.
- Demonstrate flexibility by being available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Requirements for the Comfort Advisor:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the In-Home industry.
- HVAC Sales experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of standard installation processes for HVAC systems.
- Customer Service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiation and Closing skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a rotation to accommodate customer’s schedule.
- Self-driven, highly detailed, and organized.
- Comprehensive knowledge about the HVAC domain and its offerings
- Unwavering integrity with a fervent aspiration for both personal and collective professional enhancement
We are dedicated to helping you not only enjoy your job but also thrive in it. Once you’re with us, you may find it hard to imagine working anywhere else unless you’re relocating out of state. Join us, where integrity meets teamwork, and let’s build success together!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and a respected leader in the home services industry.