Work with your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Service Manager!
We’re on a hunt for an extraordinary HVAC Operations Manager, a keystone role tasked with empowering and leading our HVAC Service team to reach their highest potential.
If you have a proven track record in nurturing talent, inspiring excellence, and holding team members accountable, then this is more than a job, it’s your next career milestone! Be part of our legacy and take the lead in crafting an exceptional customer experience. Come make a difference!
What can We do for you?
· Provide stability – long standing company.
· We have a great benefits package.
· Competitive wages with base + bonus
· We are a family-like environment.
· Growth potential within our organization.
· We provide ongoing training and professional development.
· Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community.
· Caring and supportive management.
· Continuous professional development opportunities.
· Company vehicle
· Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision
· 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life Insurance
· Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
-Pay starting at $80,000 plus potential for bonuses!
Step into the role of HVAC Service Manager, where your expertise will truly make a difference. This pivotal position calls for an inspirational leader to MOTIVATE, EDUCATE, DIRECT, and MENTOR our service team to unprecedented heights of success. By holding them accountable to their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and offering necessary training, you will lay the foundation for their advancement and our company’s growth.
Your ability to evaluate, interpret, and scrutinize our market area is critical to this role, ensuring our HVAC team consistently surpasses objectives and goals during their in-home service assignments.
The candidate we envision for this role boasts a proven track record of excellence in customer service management and a knack for guiding teams to impressive results. We seek a dynamic, inquisitive individual who leads with unwavering commitment and sets the pace for others to follow. Embark on this rewarding journey with us and let your leadership light the way to success.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Manager:
· Point person for any technical issues that technicians may encounter throughout the day.
· Communicate effectively with HVAC Coordinators.
· Liaison between technicians and Comfort Consultants.
· Participate actively in all training and ongoing education.
· Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Evaluates workload and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower.
· Ability to create and manage quotes and invoices. Knowledge of using price books.
· Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
· Ability to train and mentor technicians on our service systems.
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Manager:
· 5+ years of HVAC Service Technician experience in Residential Service.
· 2+ years of Management experience preferred.
· Universal EPA and NATE certification required.
· Strong knowledge of HVAC systems.
· Must have passion for exceptional service.
· Great communication skills; both written and oral.
· Must enjoy leading a team to reach their maximum potential.
· Strong business acumen and desire continue learning.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities.
· Ability to pull reports and analyze data from Service Titan or similar system.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.