Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
Come work for the trusted name for heating and cooling throughout the Northern Dallas area. The experience of the customer, with quality work, is our main mission. We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
What Can WE Do For YOU as the HVAC Service Technician?
- Provide stability
- Professional, Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Benefit Package with Company Contribution
- Appreciation – Our Employees are NOT a Number
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Training for Career Development
- Supportive, Positive, Company Core Values
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Trainings
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Award ceremonies
- Take Home Vehicle
- Company iPad and cell phone
- Gas card
- Pay ranges from $20 – $29/hour
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Maintain communication with the dispatcher from the first call of the day from home and throughout the rest of the day.
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 2 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.