Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!!
We’ve been servicing the Big Easy since 1974, and our longevity comes from a longstanding relationship with this community. We are a company founded on the principles of honorability, honesty, and taking a consultative approach. When you come to us for air conditioning, heating, plumbing or electrical services in New Orleans, you’re signing up for work with a team that puts its integrity on the line.
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive wages plus spiffs
- Generous benefits
- Weekly and Monthly Training
- Career growth
- Team Breakfasts
- Company events
- Team-building events
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Tool Assistance Program
- Take home vehicle
- Pay ranges from $25-35/hour plus spiffs!
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.