Work with your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!!
We are a second generation, family-owned Home Services company proudly serving the Greater Indianapolis community. We have a People First mindset and offer expertise in Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical for our customers. We take pride in our work and are looking for employees who do the same!
We are looking for HVAC Service Technicians to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair in both Residential and Commercial settings.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Dog friendly office
- Career Longevity – with employees who have been here over 15 years!
- Competitive Wages and Bonuses
- Continuous Training
- Company Events
- Employee Referral Program
Benefits for the HVAC Service Technician:
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Phones and Tablets
- Commission based pay with the ability to make at least $80,000 to $90,000
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in commercial buildings, including heating, cooling, ventilation, and refrigeration systems.
- Inspecting and testing HVAC systems to identify problems and determine the best course of action for repairs.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex HVAC issues and determining the best solutions to resolve them.
- Repairing or replacing defective parts, such as compressors, motors, and belts.
- Cleaning and adjusting system components, including ducts, filters, and thermostats.
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 2 years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- EPA certified required
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.