Work with your Handz
Now hiring a Lead Plumber!!!
We are a family-owned, family-oriented company who proudly serves the greater Charleston area. We are rapidly expanding and are seeking an exceptional Lead Plumber that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- On-site and off-site trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Pizza parties
- Competitive wage with bonuses
- Cash Bonuses for Google Reviews
- Company Events
- Annual $250 Boot Allowance
- Uncapped Commission!
Benefits for the Lead Plumber:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance available
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Weekly trainings
- Take home vehicle
- Pay from $60,000 to $75,000 with the ability to make up $120,000+
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A LEAD PLUMBER:
- Perform residential plumbing services and installations.
- Perform diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches for our customers.
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Ability to teach, train and mentor other plumbers.
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you and your team to grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
WHAT YOU OFFER AS A LEAD PLUMBER:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job decisions.
- 5-10 years of Residential Service Plumbing Experience
- Service Titan or other Sales Platform highly preferred.
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience preferred.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.